Senegal: boosting its business

Pubblicato il 28 mar 2019
For years, Senegal has been reforming, modernizing and boosting its entrepreneurs and business climate. They want an emerging market with sustainable growth, which benefits everyone.…
READ MORE : www.euronews.com/2019/03/28/senegal-boosting-its-business
What are the top stories today? Click to watch: it-tvs.com/plid-PLSyY1udCyYqBeDOz400FlseNGNqReKkFd
euronews: the most watched news channel in Europe
Subscribe! it-tvs.com/username-euronews
euronews is available in 13 languages: it-tvs.com/username-euronewsnetworkchannels
In English:
Website: www.euronews.com/news
Facebook: facebook.com/euronews
Twitter: twitter.com/euronews
Google+: google.com/+euronews
VKontakte: vk.com/en.euronews

Commenti

  • As someone who grew up in Senegal, Thies to be exact, I’m glad to see the country progressing. I wish they would be set free from the stranglehold of France. They have a tight grip on the Senegalese government. I’m fairly confident it will change thanks to the educated younger generation.

  • Bonjour, C'est Awa CISSE nous disposons d'un terrain de 1 ha pour notre projet de mise en place et exploitation d'une unité de traitement et d'embouteillage d'eau minérale d'une capacité de 5000 bouteilles par heure dans le village de Médina Mary Département de Velingara. Nous sommes à la recherche de partenaires pour nous financer. Merci de répondre si vous êtes intéressés (e)

  • French racists in Africa making money how nice for them.

  • So beautiful

  • I’m very concerned about those Chinese companies coming in...

    • Don't fall into the western propaganda! China is not taken over Africa as they say! They are just jealous of the mutual progress!

  • France has made sure that the french colonies have remained the poorest in Africa, till today France has a hold of the economy of it's colonies and majority of the African coups have been in the french colonies starting with Sylvanus Olympio 3 days before planning to announce that they were about to leave C.F.A for a new currency for Togo and one of the latest coups in Ivory Coast against Laurent Gbagbo, all of the coups always happening just before/after a policy change which have seen millions of innocent people dead . C.F.A member countries must deposit 65% plus another 20% for financial liabilities, making the total of 85%. The french colonies therefore have only access to 15% of their own money for national development in any given year. If they are in need of extra money, as they always are, they have to borrow from their own 65% in the French Treasury at commercial rates. It is also the Colonial Pact that demands that France has the first right to buy or reject any natural resources found in the land of the Francophone countries. So even if the African countries could get better prices elsewhere, they cannot sell to anybody until France says it does not want to buy those natural resources. China has even been fighting against France because they can't enter the market of these colonies and trade, and change the peoples lives for better which France has made sure it remains poor. The times that China has managed to trade with these colonies the payment has been through infrastructure because they can't trade through currency without Frances involvment in the process. France is nothing without stealing the resources of Africa : The nuclear power in France that generate electricity get their supply of uranium from Niger. The France's confectionery / chocolate companies got the main ingredient cocoa beans from Côte d'Ivoire. France gets her crude oil and natural gas from Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroun, Nigeria, Congo-brazzaville, Chad. The jewelry stores in France get their gold and diamond from Guinea-Conakry, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Central African Republic, Burkina Faso... The coffee that French people drink everyday come from Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Conakry... The fruits( banana, mango, pineapple) in grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The aluminum and steel for French car and aviation industry, France steals those bauxite ore and iron ore from Guinea-Conakry, Mauritania. The phosphate that is used to make fertilizer, France goes to Togo to get it at ridiculous price. Most of the tuna fish in every grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The cotton used by France textile/clothing companies come from Mali, and Burkina Faso. France gets the manganese from Gabon. The wood used in France in the construction and furniture industries, the timbers come from Côte d'Ivoire, Central African Republic, Gabon, Cameroun, Guinea... I can go on and on all day to describe to you how France has been bleeding dry Africa. If France is ranked as now the 7th richest country in the world in term of GDP per capital is because of her gangsterism economic system against her colonies so-called "ex-colonies". This is why France's destructive relationship with these African countries is called " La Francafrique". France is nothing without Africa, France is like leech. Her whole life depends on the plundering of African resources.

    • You just said everything

    • French are some of the worst and shadiest. This is coming from a Hungarian. Do not do business with them, Africa has alot of great potential but must figure out its most efficient logistics on its own and for itself. good luck.

    • @Brian tahs That's very true Italian foreign Minister called out France in its behaiour in Africa accusing the French of dumping Africans on them with their ridiculous French trade rules.

    • @rdokoye rubbish u must be a French surrogate spreading wrong information everything the guy wrote is true , those are colonial agreements with France and his Africa colony even Italy and others European countries has curse France for neocolonialism policy against black African and how those policies are driving many black African to die in the sea to go to Europe for a better future

    • @TheIrbe All lies, for one, Nigeria is not a former French colony, so I don't know why did you put it up there, on your little list? Two, entry into the CFA currency is voluntary, with many nations in Africa adopting, leaving and readopting in many cases. For example: 1960: Guinea leaves and begins issuing Guinean francs 1962: Mali leaves and begins issuing Malian francs 1973: Madagascar leaves (in 1972, according to another source) and begins issuing its own francs, the Malagasy franc, which ran concurrently with the Malagasy ariary (1 ariary = 5 Malagasy francs) 1973: Mauritania leaves, replacing the franc with the Mauritanian ouguiya (1 ouguiya = 5 CFA francs) 1974: Saint-Pierre and Miquelon leaves for French franc 1975: Réunion leaves for French franc 1976: Mayotte leaves for French franc 1984: Mali rejoins (1 CFA franc = 2 Malian francs) 1985: Equatorial Guinea joins (1 franc = 4 bipkwele) 1997: Guinea-Bissau joins (1 franc = 65 pesos) Madagascar a former French colony uses the Malagasy ariary, after leaving the CFA. Did anyone stop them? Of course not. Equatorial Guinea willingly adopted the CFA, without any pressure from anyone, and Mali left, and readopted the CFA, after the value of the Malian franc plummeted. The truth is, because the CFA franc is pegged to the French franc, it is far more stable. This means, poorer countries can focus on infrastructure and economic development, without having to worry about fiscal stability. Stop spreading propaganda and lies. There's no such agreement, that states the France has first rights to African resources. African resources belong to Africa. PERIOD!

  • Why many people senegal come in European if Senegal become country modern? The China investment much money in Africa for cancel war and poverty. I don't understand

    • @KHIPPI NEWS thanks you very much

    • Why French people go to the US? I met many in Manhattan living undocumented! So why Africans can't travel when you do?

    • France has made sure that the french colonies have remained the poorest in Africa, till today France has a hold of the economy of it's colonies and majority of the African coups have been in the french colonies starting with Sylvanus Olympio 3 days before planning to announce that they were about to leave C.F.A for a new currency for Togo and one of the latest coups in Ivory Coast against Laurent Gbagbo, all of the coups always happening just before/after a policy change which have seen millions of innocent people dead . C.F.A member countries must deposit 65% plus another 20% for financial liabilities, making the total of 85%. The french colonies therefore have only access to 15% of their own money for national development in any given year. If they are in need of extra money, as they always are, they have to borrow from their own 65% in the French Treasury at commercial rates. It is also the Colonial Pact that demands that France has the first right to buy or reject any natural resources found in the land of the Francophone countries. So even if the African countries could get better prices elsewhere, they cannot sell to anybody until France says it does not want to buy those natural resources. China has even been fighting against France because they can't enter the market of these colonies and trade, and change the peoples lives for better which France has made sure it remains poor. The times that China has managed to trade with these colonies the payment has been through infrastructure because they can't trade through currency without Frances involvment in the process. France is nothing without stealing the resources of Africa : The nuclear power in France that generate electricity get their supply of uranium from Niger. The France's confectionery / chocolate companies got the main ingredient cocoa beans from Côte d'Ivoire. France gets her crude oil and natural gas from Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroun, Nigeria, Congo-brazzaville, Chad. The jewelry stores in France get their gold and diamond from Guinea-Conakry, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Central African Republic, Burkina Faso... The coffee that French people drink everyday come from Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Conakry... The fruits( banana, mango, pineapple) in grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The aluminum and steel for French car and aviation industry, France steals those bauxite ore and iron ore from Guinea-Conakry, Mauritania. The phosphate that is used to make fertilizer, France goes to Togo to get it at ridiculous price. Most of the tuna fish in every grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The cotton used by France textile/clothing companies come from Mali, and Burkina Faso. France gets the manganese from Gabon. The wood used in France in the construction and furniture industries, the timbers come from Côte d'Ivoire, Central African Republic, Gabon, Cameroun, Guinea... I can go on and on all day to describe to you how France has been bleeding dry Africa. If France is ranked as now the 7th richest country in the world in term of GDP per capital is because of her gangsterism economic system against her colonies so-called "ex-colonies". This is why France's destructive relationship with these African countries is called " La Francafrique". France is nothing without Africa, France is like leech. Her whole life depends on the plundering of African resources.

    • Why eropean come in Africa and you have all why ???

  • happy for Senegal. so african migrants must go Senegal instead of Europe

    • We have 75000 french people in Senegal! Double of that number in Ivory Coast! Ask them to go bacj home first!

    • France has made sure that the french colonies have remained the poorest in Africa, till today France has a hold of the economy of it's colonies and majority of the African coups have been in the french colonies starting with Sylvanus Olympio 3 days before planning to announce that they were about to leave C.F.A for a new currency for Togo and one of the latest coups in Ivory Coast against Laurent Gbagbo, all of the coups always happening just before/after a policy change which have seen millions of innocent people dead . C.F.A member countries must deposit 65% plus another 20% for financial liabilities, making the total of 85%. The french colonies therefore have only access to 15% of their own money for national development in any given year. If they are in need of extra money, as they always are, they have to borrow from their own 65% in the French Treasury at commercial rates. It is also the Colonial Pact that demands that France has the first right to buy or reject any natural resources found in the land of the Francophone countries. So even if the African countries could get better prices elsewhere, they cannot sell to anybody until France says it does not want to buy those natural resources. China has even been fighting against France because they can't enter the market of these colonies and trade, and change the peoples lives for better which France has made sure it remains poor. The times that China has managed to trade with these colonies the payment has been through infrastructure because they can't trade through currency without Frances involvment in the process. France is nothing without stealing the resources of Africa : The nuclear power in France that generate electricity get their supply of uranium from Niger. The France's confectionery / chocolate companies got the main ingredient cocoa beans from Côte d'Ivoire. France gets her crude oil and natural gas from Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroun, Nigeria, Congo-brazzaville, Chad. The jewelry stores in France get their gold and diamond from Guinea-Conakry, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Central African Republic, Burkina Faso... The coffee that French people drink everyday come from Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Conakry... The fruits( banana, mango, pineapple) in grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The aluminum and steel for French car and aviation industry, France steals those bauxite ore and iron ore from Guinea-Conakry, Mauritania. The phosphate that is used to make fertilizer, France goes to Togo to get it at ridiculous price. Most of the tuna fish in every grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The cotton used by France textile/clothing companies come from Mali, and Burkina Faso. France gets the manganese from Gabon. The wood used in France in the construction and furniture industries, the timbers come from Côte d'Ivoire, Central African Republic, Gabon, Cameroun, Guinea... I can go on and on all day to describe to you how France has been bleeding dry Africa. If France is ranked as now the 7th richest country in the world in term of GDP per capital is because of her gangsterism economic system against her colonies so-called "ex-colonies". This is why France's destructive relationship with these African countries is called " La Francafrique". France is nothing without Africa, France is like leech. Her whole life depends on the plundering of African resources.

    • yes and Poles mut stay in Poland instead of going to Germany, England and the Benelux

  • French left this country with French language and stolen their country, China came to invest creating jobs for them and build the roads and trains. It looks China is approaching different way to Africa

    • We were building before the Chinese!

    • @TheIrbe Emotions is not good for Africa. Africa must make the best possible deals. Whether it's with France,Turkey, Denmark, Ireland or China. This isn't a zero-sum situation.

    • The railway project in Senegal was built by TURKEY, not China. I don't know about any of these roads you speak of, but Senegal doesn't do much business with China.

    • China trade is good for Africa, they havent exported revolution, poverty and hunger unlike France. Unfortunately the french colonies are still controlled by france(Only Guinea managed to escape) which is why they are the poorest in Africa and China has even been fighting against France because they can't enter the market of these colonies and trade, and change the peoples lives for better which France has made sure it remains poor. The times that China has managed to trade with these colonies the payment has been through infrastructure because they can't trade through currency without Frances involvment in the process since it controls it's economy.

    • ​@Best Underground Music France has made sure that the french colonies have remained the poorest in Africa, till today France has a hold of the economy of it's colonies and majority of the African coups have been in the french colonies starting with Sylvanus Olympio 3 days before planning to announce that they were about to leave C.F.A for a new currency for Togo and one of the latest coups in Ivory Coast against Laurent Gbagbo, all of the coups always happening just before/after a policy change which have seen millions of innocent people dead . C.F.A member countries must deposit 65% plus another 20% for financial liabilities, making the total of 85%. The french colonies therefore have only access to 15% of their own money for national development in any given year. If they are in need of extra money, as they always are, they have to borrow from their own 65% in the French Treasury at commercial rates. It is also the Colonial Pact that demands that France has the first right to buy or reject any natural resources found in the land of the Francophone countries. So even if the African countries could get better prices elsewhere, they cannot sell to anybody until France says it does not want to buy those natural resources. China has even been fighting against France because they can't enter the market of these colonies and trade, and change the peoples lives for better which France has made sure it remains poor. The times that China has managed to trade with these colonies the payment has been through infrastructure because they can't trade through currency without Frances involvment in the process. France is nothing without stealing the resources of Africa : The nuclear power in France that generate electricity get their supply of uranium from Niger. The France's confectionery / chocolate companies got the main ingredient cocoa beans from Côte d'Ivoire. France gets her crude oil and natural gas from Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroun, Nigeria, Congo-brazzaville, Chad. The jewelry stores in France get their gold and diamond from Guinea-Conakry, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Central African Republic, Burkina Faso... The coffee that French people drink everyday come from Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Conakry... The fruits( banana, mango, pineapple) in grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The aluminum and steel for French car and aviation industry, France steals those bauxite ore and iron ore from Guinea-Conakry, Mauritania. The phosphate that is used to make fertilizer, France goes to Togo to get it at ridiculous price. Most of the tuna fish in every grocery stores in France come from Côte d'Ivoire. The cotton used by France textile/clothing companies come from Mali, and Burkina Faso. France gets the manganese from Gabon. The wood used in France in the construction and furniture industries, the timbers come from Côte d'Ivoire, Central African Republic, Gabon, Cameroun, Guinea... I can go on and on all day to describe to you how France has been bleeding dry Africa. If France is ranked as now the 7th richest country in the world in term of GDP per capital is because of her gangsterism economic system against her colonies so-called "ex-colonies". This is why France's destructive relationship with these African countries is called " La Francafrique". France is nothing without Africa, France is like leech. Her whole life depends on the plundering of African resources.

  • The first